If you’re looking to reserve any of our facilities, in order for your reservation date to be secure - and not offered to anyone else - you’ll need to submit:
- A Rental Permit Application, these applications can be found on the websites for the specific venue you are wishing to rent.
- A $250 Deposit payable to City of Sebastian (this amount is not taxed)
- Rental Fee Amount (payable to City of Sebastian), which varies by facility, City of Sebastian residency, and other factors.
Application and total deposit and rental fee can be made in person in the City Hall Leisure Services Department office Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Call Ron Paul at 772-228-7054 or email Ron Paul to coordinate reservations.
- No event dates will be "penciled in" or held for anyone without submission of all of the above-noted.
- After reservation is complete, you may pick up the facility key the Friday before the event (if your event falls during the weekend) or the day before the event (if your event falls on a weekday).